Well, I got a weekend pass to come to Florida and check up on the family. It is 10 A.M. Sunday morning, and besides a little wind, there is nothing brewing here at Hurlburt Field. Even still, I have ben ordered back to Maxwell AFB by this afternoon, so I will oblige. I am glad our house closed on Friday so now we may be able to own a peice of destroyed Florida property. All things point to a New Orleans landfall, so we will probably only get rain and wind, which would make it a normal summer week here. Yesterday was absolutely beautiful weather, it was dissapointing that we were stuck indoors most of the day with contractors. Hope all is well, we;ll try to keep you updated. Talk to you later.
Mark, Sarah, and Mavrik
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey is this your attempt to make me have one of thoes stupid myspaces? Jose was totally suprised at the party.. good to hear that you still have a roof.. brock is now apparently into legos. where r your old ones? love you guys. eventhough your in the dirty south.. have a good monday.. if u know what i mean...
I hope I do this right, I'm getting dumber and dumber at the computer. I've already typed this once, who knows where it went. It's kinda weird writing things all can see. I'll keep my bitching about Steph and Gretch to a minimun. HaHaHa. You guys are missed tons. I'll put a call in to President Bush to get you transfered to Edwards. Love you...
thats really funny marie... i can read this..... your right about being dumber, except when it is about hair! maybe we can turn this sight into the marie and steph show since were the only ones who look at it. talk to you later marie! oh hi mark and sarah also
The site looks great! I'm not really into this whole blogging thing...but for you guys...I'll make an exception (hehe).
Parx started to walk the length of the couch. She is finally putting those cute chubby legs to work. Love you guys!
Post a Comment