Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Pics...


He loves to help out...

3 comments:

Marie said...

Mav now has more hair than his daddy!! The pic in the laundry basket is my favorte. I'll take it in an 8x10. thanks. 12 days till you come home!!!! I'm so excited. almost as excited as I am that I figured out my password for this so I can respond and drive you crazy. Sure do love you- a little blast from the past for mark...

Marie said...

Hi theis is Brett...You are far away. Come home soon. Baby Mavrik is laughing. I like the pictures. I like school. Winter is coming. Summer is going to come back. I learned that in school. I love you. Give baby Mavrik a kiss for me. I wish you can hear my echo. I'm going to build a mountain with a garage so cars and people can go through. Love, Brett I wish you would come here.

Unknown said...

i cant believe how much he looks like you. he is so cute. i can picture you going to the grocery store with that and everyone looking at you. see you soon love you guys see you soon

Families are Forever