Goodness...it's about time you updated your blog :) Its great seeing pictures of you guys. Maverik is getting so big, our daughter is still bigger and will always be able to take maverik :) (love chris.. haha) Love you guys, and glad to see that things are going well and that you are safe.
If you haven't noticed we're very laid back, we love life and try to make the most out of it. We roll with the punches and laugh a lot... We work hard, so someday we can play harder (Hopefully)
3 comments:
I admit to being biased but this is the cutest little boy I've seen in a long time! Love the baseball suit and hat for Halloween.
What a great looking family you are!
Love, Mom Lazane
Goodness...it's about time you updated your blog :) Its great seeing pictures of you guys. Maverik is getting so big, our daughter is still bigger and will always be able to take maverik :) (love chris.. haha)
Love you guys, and glad to see that things are going well and that you are safe.
Love
Katie, Chris and Parx
You guys are so cute! I probably say this everytime but I miss you!! =)
Post a Comment