Yeah!! I figured out my password for this thing!! I have a confession to you...I haven't logged in to here in a while. I made a full confession to the DA and they are letting me off on good behavior if I promise to check in more often. If not, they're sailing me down the river and those pirates in the ocean may just take me hostage and make me burn down the Eiffel tower hotel. OK so this is beyond making any sense at all and everyone reading this probably thinks your favorite sister and sister in law and Mav's favorite aunt is a loon. Maybe I should erase this but I'll torture you and continue. You guys are wonderful! I can't wait until you come home for Christmas and get to spend all, and I mean all (sorry Race family) of your time with me. Mavrik called me the other day and said that's what he wanted to do. Love you guys and my parole officer says hey...
If you haven't noticed we're very laid back, we love life and try to make the most out of it. We roll with the punches and laugh a lot... We work hard, so someday we can play harder (Hopefully)
3 comments:
What an adorable baby boy! You guys are doing a great job. Keep the camera handy for all those firsts!
Love y'all,
Grandma and Grandpa Lazane
I'm seeing if this is my password...bear with me
Yeah!! I figured out my password for this thing!! I have a confession to you...I haven't logged in to here in a while. I made a full confession to the DA and they are letting me off on good behavior if I promise to check in more often. If not, they're sailing me down the river and those pirates in the ocean may just take me hostage and make me burn down the Eiffel tower hotel. OK so this is beyond making any sense at all and everyone reading this probably thinks your favorite sister and sister in law and Mav's favorite aunt is a loon. Maybe I should erase this but I'll torture you and continue. You guys are wonderful! I can't wait until you come home for Christmas and get to spend all, and I mean all (sorry Race family) of your time with me. Mavrik called me the other day and said that's what he wanted to do. Love you guys and my parole officer says hey...
Post a Comment