Friday, January 23, 2009

Mavrik's new tricks...

So just an update on little Mav, for the past few weeks-he now:
  • gives hi 5 (but hes been doin that for a while)
  • claps
  • snaps tongue
  • says "da da da da, na na na na, ba ba ba ba ba ...sometimes ma ma"
  • has progressed to a scooting-crawling motion
  • stands for a few seconds by himself!
  • thinks he can walk by himself already :)


Member when he used to be this little...where did the time go?








3 comments:

The Erbes said...

I love the changes you made to your blog! It looks so good!

I know I can't believe how fast times flies, Are babies are growing to quickly! One second they are newborns and the next they are toddlers running around the house getting into everything.

I love you Sarah, keep up the hard work! You are amazing with all that you are doing.

I invited you to look at our blog, take a look and let me know what you think. Katie

The Jensen's said...

You Race girls sure have babies that come equipt with some awesome hair! I can't believe how long Mavrik's hair is in some of his newborn pics. He is so adorable! Times flys when thier young soak it up while you can for sure! I'm glad we can be bloggin' buddies!

The Jensen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Families are Forever