So, i leave the room for 1 minute
and this is what happens...
I keep forgeting how mobile he is now.
I guess its officially time to finish child-proofing the house.

I keep forgeting how mobile he is now.
I guess its officially time to finish child-proofing the house.
Ah-Oh Busted! Look @ that guilty face.
Now he's tryin to laugh it off and act so cute so he doesn't get in trouble.
How does something so small have so much energy?????
8 comments:
His hair is the cutest! I love crazy hair. He is getting so big!!!
I remember the first time Colton got into my kitchen drawers! Before you know it Mavrik will be running around the house pulling everything off the top shelves and kitchen counter tops! His crazy hair is so stinkin' cute! Those pictures are priceless.
Oh, I wish I could reach through the computer and cuddle that handsome little man in my arms. It is crazy to think how fast time flies. It feels like just yesterday you were calling to say you were in labor!
It doesn't get any easier from here! If you think he is fast now...oh just wait another month. At least he is so cute doing it. I love you Sarah...hang in there!! You really are an amazing example to me!!!
Hi Sarah! Your little baby is beautiful - and I guess he's really growing up and not going to be a baby much longer. Hope you're well! -Amber
I love you Mavrik. You are the cutest little boy. Sarah, have a good week at school. Mark and Sarah, keep up the good work. All of you be safe. Love, Mom
You obviously came from a great Gene Pool. Kudos to your ancestry.
Love Dad
What a cute family. Your little boy is adorable.
Love you
Aunt Karen
Thanks for the B-day invite to Mavrik's party! Wish we could have been there! Hope you guys had fun! I can't believe he's already 1!!! crazy! it seems like yesterday that I held him as a newborn! Can't wait to see you guys and hang out when you come in to town!
Post a Comment