Just wait till he finds his feet and starts running about the house and the yard laughing all the way as you attempt to catch him. Love you all, Papa Race
That's not a laugh, that's a squeal! Very funny! Chloe is watching with me and she pointed out that you are Sarah not Sierra (our friend's daughter). I guess I looked confused.
If you haven't noticed we're very laid back, we love life and try to make the most out of it. We roll with the punches and laugh a lot... We work hard, so someday we can play harder (Hopefully)
3 comments:
Just wait till he finds his feet and starts running about the house and the yard laughing all the way as you attempt to catch him. Love you all, Papa Race
Love that laugh!!!! What a great video.
Did you make that qulit behind him? It's really pretty!
That's not a laugh, that's a squeal! Very funny! Chloe is watching with me and she pointed out that you are Sarah not Sierra (our friend's daughter). I guess I looked confused.
Post a Comment