Tuesday, May 5, 2009

3 comments:

The Erbes said...

He is so stinkin cute. I can't believe what an amazing show he put on for the camera!! He is so funny. He knew he was entertaining. Very fun to watch, I was crackin up the whole time. He is so long and tall. Man those long skinny legs are cute. I want to eat them up!! I can't wait to hold you Mavrik! I know you and Parx are going to buds! Love you..see you soon!

Liz said...

This was cute. Love that raspberry. Itsn't funny how those never get old to babies?! I can't believe he can climb up onto the couch! Strong boy!

everythingbright said...

Chloe wants tell you that she loves you! And I want to add that while we were watching him climb and he was so close she started cheering that he could do it and then yay! when he finally did!

Families are Forever