Tuesday, May 5, 2009
It's been a while...
Okay, okay I'm finally updating the blog- sorry it's been so long. Life is crazy! I just finished my last final today for the semester, I am officially half way done with nursing school!!! (YEAH ME!) There has been many long days and even longer sleepless nights trying to study and finish 15 page careplans and other tedious assignments...but the semester is DONE!!! I am so happy! I can finally breathe and take a break for a little while at least. I can't believe I'm already half way done to become an RN! Nursing school is no joke- it is REALLY tough, i am so blessed to be doing as well as i have been. But anyways, Mark finally comes back home in a week (after almost 3 months of being gone). My days of acting like a single parent are almost over (for now), yeah. There is so much that has happened these past few months- too much for me to say, especially Mavrik. He is doing sooo much now! I can't even make a list of new things he does because he basically does it all now. He's already grown into a little boy :( He's been helpin take care of me while Daddy has been gone. He is definitely my little man- that is for sure. I posted a few really cute video's of my little man so make sure to check them out. Hope all is well! Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's the best you could do? Come on....okay I am just kidding! Thanks for updating. I can't wait to see pictures of his B-day party. I here it was quite the event. I wish I could have been there. I am glad you have a short break from craziness. Time to just take a breath and enjoy life for a "short bit". I can't wait to see you. Love you Sarah!
Congrats on being halfway done!! That is awesome! I can't believe how big Mavrik is! He's a little boy...no more baby! ;-) We are so excited to see you guys! We have to hang out for sure!
soooo...I am leaving you a comment. It's about time, huh? your blog is still cute to look at and I always love your pics. Thanks for the advice when I was starting mine! Love ya!
Post a Comment